At Rotherham Taylor our approach is simple. We are calling it clarity for two reasons;
- Our clients get a clear view of their financial information by accessing the cloud
- Our clients have a clear understanding of our fee, based on a bespoke, all-inclusive fee, payable monthly
Unlike our competitors we are so confident that we know our basic debits and credits we will work with any software that our client chooses. There are many choices available, Xero, Sage One, Kashflow, ClearBooks to name just a few. As long as the package can be accessed by both Rotherham Taylor and our client simultaneously then we will work with our client’s choice.
After assessing what your bookkeeping and compliance needs are we will provide you with a bespoke quote for the year ahead. This will give you absolute certainty of our fees. Our fees can then be paid monthly by standing order, allowing you the opportunity to manage your cashflow. If your needs change in the year we will be able to adapt our offering to match the changes in your circumstances. If you do need additional services, other than those agreed, we will always discuss if any additional fees will be incurred at the earliest opportunity, ensuring no nasty surprises.
To give you an idea of the costs involved, a typical fee for a small Limited company with two employees using Xero, would be £195 per month giving a total fee per annum of £2,340 including VAT. This would be based on the following services;
- A subscription to Xero
- Preparation of statutory accounts for Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
- A Corporation Tax Return for the company
- Processing of monthly payroll
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Quarterly reviews of Xero
- Company Secretarial services during the year including preparation of a Confirmation Statement, Dividend Vouchers, Meeting Minutes etc.
- Pre and post year end meetings
- A Self Assessment Tax Return for the Director
By having accessing to the records on a quarterly basis we will be best placed to advise of potential tax saving strategies and also provide ad hoc advice should the need arise.
We believe that cloud accounting can be an excellent tool for all businesses but we see personal contact with a designated Rotherham Taylor team member as crucial to this.
We are not merely number crunchers, our aim is to get to know our client’s business and provide strategic advice as part of our ongoing commitment to them. This is how we are different!